The IMMIT program offers many great future career opportunities. Students pursue a carreer in many different roles and positions. Some of the positions our students have are listed below:
- Business Intelligence / Analytics Consultant – Business Intelligence consultants extract data and create meaningful insights about business operations. They find, validate, sort, and synthesize information to produce impactful visual presentations that assist decision-makers.
- (IT) Business Analyst – IT Business Analysts help connect IT staff with company leadership, interpreting the stakeholders’ business goals into specific deliverables, then overseeing their technical development.
- IT Manager, CIO – An IT Manager is a professional who ensures that all employees have the technology they need to get their job done, to up-close coordination with other departments like HR or finance so data is secure.
- IT Consultant, Technology Strategy Consultant – Information Technology consultants advise on, plan, design and install information technology systems for their clients.
- IT Auditor / Risk Consultant – An IT auditor or Risk Consultant is responsible for analyzing and assessing a company’s technological infrastructure to ensure processes and systems run accurately and efficiently, while remaining secure and meeting compliance regulations.
- Data Management Consultant – A Data Management consultant develops and governs data-oriented systems designed to meet the needs of an organization or research team. Data Management includes accessing, validating, and storing data that is needed for research and day-to-day business operations.
- Data Engineer / Data Analist – Data analysts are responsible for analyzing data using statistical techniques, implementing and maintaining databases, gathering data from primary and secondary sources, identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends from the data.
- Project Manager IT – An IT Project Manager manages assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- IT Developer / Implementation Specialist – An IT developer is an IT professional who uses programming languages to create computer software. The most common role of a developer is to look at a product and provide various upgrades, bug fixes, and other changes to improve the user experience.
- Information Security Specialist – Information security analysts monitor their organization’s networks for security breaches and investigate when one occurs. They use and maintain software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect sensitive information.
- And many more…
Not only the positions vary, there are also a lot of different companies students chose to work for. We see a clear divide between students that pursue a career in the Services/Industry as consultants or end up working for various other companies to perform IT related tasks. A few companies are listed below.
- And many more…
- Banks (ING, Rabobank, ABN AMRO);
- Central government (tax office);
- Red Cross;
- Universities: Researchers in PhD trajectory;
- And many more…
Quick numbers about the program
- 73% of our students are (very) satsified with their choice to study IMMIT.
- Employers value our students.
- 88% of our students find a job on their level within 1.4 months.
- 100% of our students find a job on their level within 6 months.
- High demand; relatively high start salary (€3.014,- p/m for alumni based in The Netherlands).
These numbers are based on independent research conducted by Elsevier, for more information about this research click here