In September, cohort 17 will begin their IMMIT journey starting in Aix-en-Provence, France. We welcome a group of over 20 students from the Netherlands, France, Finland and other countries! Hopefully this extraordinary group will have an amazing time during the upcoming two years. Best of luck to cohort 17!
Come to Tilburg University’s master’s open day on the 18th of March 2023, and learn more about the IMMIT program, and the master Information Management. For more information, please visit the website. See you there!
Last thursday, an IMMIT webinar was hosted were various professors, alumni and current students spoke about the programme and their experiences. Afterwards, there was time for questions from potential new IMMIT students. It was a great webinar! In case you missed it, or want to have another look at the slides, click here.
Are you a student or a young professional with a scientific or management background (Bachelor+)? Consider our World Class Master IMMIT?
Join the IMMIT Webinar, you will interact with:
- Pr. Jocelyn Husser, Program’s Academic co-director, on the added value of this program from an academic and professional perspective Profile
- Half Scheidl (Alumni), Business Area Manager – AI, Analytics and Data at H&M Group (Stockholm, Sweden) Profile
- Lisa Janssen (Current Student) Profile
- Mariana Tesovic, Recruitment Manager at IAE Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management about the application process, fees and grants Profile
- Moderator: Véronique Moncada, in charge of the International Development at IAE Aix-Marseille Profile
Like every year, the best thesis award was awarded at the graduation ceremony in Aix-en-Provence. This year’s winner is Laura Arias, with thesis subject ‘Initiating a continuous process mining implementation.’, which she wrote during her graduation internship at Philips Domestic Appliances. Congratulations!
Earlier this month, cohort 14 had their graduation ceremony at the IAE campus in Aix-en-Provence.
Last week, there was a social activity as a kickoff for the 2022/2023 acadamic year. With IMMIT and ITEM students, we had some drinks at the Doloris Rooftop bar, and experienced the Meta Maze afterwards.